Thursday, February 23, 2012



Title: "Brule Point ~ Lake Superior" 5x7" Acrylic on Canvas.
This is a view of Brule Harbour point looking south from the mouth of the Michipicoten River on
Lake Superior. I went for a walk out there today did a little sketch in my head and came back to my studio with this image.
I live on the North Eastern Shore of Lake Superior and only minutes away from the lake. There's no shortage of incredible landscape material..."it's all paintable"...as Tom Thomson once remarked. Just wanted to mention that I've fished just off that little island you see in the distance and caught some nice lake trout jigging and trolling.
Status: available from the artist
Price: $85.00 includes shipping anywhere in the USA and Canada. For all other countries please email us to inquire about shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment